Thursday, December 12, 2013

SECRETIVE CUSTOMER

At the pharmacy, a man asked to talk to a male pharmacist.

The lady at the counter said that she herself was the pharmacist, and that she and her sister owned the store, so there were no male employees. She then asked how she could help. The man said that it was something he would be more comfortable discussing with a male pharmacist.

She reminded him that she was completely professional, and he could speak with her in the utmost confidence.

"This is tough for me to discuss," he said, "but I have a permanent erection. So I was wondering what you could give me for it."

"Just a minute", said the pharmacist, "I'll go consult with my sister."

She returned a few minutes later and said: "We discussed this at length. The absolute best we can do is: one-third ownership of the shop, a company car, and $3,000 a month living expenses.

***************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment